anniversary, assistant editor, blog, career, college, crazy, creative writing, fashion, first coast magazine, five years, Graduated from college, Graduated High School, high school, i'm 22, Life, magazines, nonfiction, stress, tired, UNF, working hard, writing
Logged in to see that it was 5 years ago, in a boring high school class as my 17-year-old self created this blog as a place for my words. Let’s see what has changed:
- Graduated High School
- Got into college
- Focused on what I love; literature and creative writing.
- Have four notebooks with notes for four books
- many completed short stories
- many poems
- created a multimedia poetry project (See: Words From Paint link)
- Finished a manuscript for a poetry book
- Graduated from college with a BA; in four years
- Internship at a magazine publishing company
- Hired as the Assistant Editor for the magazine publishing company
- helped launch brand new magazine, First Coast magazine, along with the three other magazines we put out
- go on photo shoots a lot
- coordinate and assign stories
- write articles
- grown up things
yeah, that’s why I haven’t posted as much as I used to.
Please stay tuned.
Thanks for sticking around.
Time flies, man.